Divine Savior Academy
Opening in the Fall of 2020, the Santa Rita Ranch campus will serve students in early childhood and elementary school. Divine Savior Academy is part of one of the largest private school systems in the United States, one that has been educating students for over 165 years. We are excited for them to bring their history of college-prep academics, supportive teachers, and a loving Christian environment to our community.
Will be located in Santa Rita Ranch, off Ronald Reagan Blvd.
The school is under the leadership of our Head of Schools, Tim Biesterfeld, and their Head of Early Childhood Education, Shawna Mehlberg.
- Our Philosophy of Education is truly what makes us distinct:We believe that every child should know the love of Christ.
Sharing His love with children is the reason we exist.Education gives our children a foundation for life.
They are our future explorers and creators,
innovators and leaders, neighbors and parents.We are a community of families, students, educators,
and friends who are dedicated to working together to
help our children thrive. That’s why we call ourselves
“The Divine Savior Family.”
We believe our mission has an eternal impact and
that education can change the world.
Because we believe this, we strive to give our children
excellence in all we do.
- Our new building will have a Design and Creativity Lab. This will be a really special space that can host a variety of our arts, STEM-related, and project-based learning activities.
- Our classrooms are bright, light-filled spaces that provide a beautiful backdrop for our students to learn, explore, and develop friendships. We focus on using all our spaces to serve the whole child: spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, and academically.
- Our auditorium is a stunning space. With soaring ceilings, room for 300 people, and a beautiful performance stage, the Divine Savior Family will use the space for recitals, drama performances, morning chapel, and Sunday worship services.
- We have an outdoor “back patio” for bringing the Divine Savior Family together for outdoor events. We’re really excited for the potential this space has for bringing us together for community events like family movie nights, picnics & potlucks, outdoor performances, and celebrations of all kinds. This area is adjacent to our playground, so kids can play and parents can visit with each other. It’s going to a space that truly serves our desire to bring our community together…just like they say in the “Ranch Code!”