- The categories of information about you which are collected through the Site;
- How such information is collected;
- How such information is used;
- Who will have access to such information; and
- How such information is protected.
2. A Special Note About Minors.The Site is not designed for or intended to attract children under thirteen (13) years of age. Company does not collect personal information through the Site from any person Company actually knows to be under thirteen (13) years of age; and if it acquires such knowledge, then it will delete such information. The foregoing is a description of Company’s voluntary practices concerning the collection of personal information through the Site from persons under thirteen (13) years of age, and is not intended to be an admission that Company is subject to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rules.
3. Categories of Information Collected.Company may collect personal and non-personal information about you through the Site. The term “personal information” means information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, such as, by way of example only, your name, your physical address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, or your credit card number. The term “non-personal information” means any information other than personal information that Company may collect from you. The categories of personal and non-personal information that Company collects from you through the Site may include your:
- contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- preferences information you provide, such as product, service and content interests and settings, and future home price ranges and purchase time frames;
- business information if you are a realtor, such as business name, business address, business telephone number, and business e-mail address;
- comments or questions you may provide through the Site concerning the Site, Company, and/or Santa Rita Ranch;
- usage activity about how you interact with the Site, Company, and third-party websites, networks and platforms accessed through the Site; and/or
- computer (or other device you may use to access the Site) and web browser information, such as internet protocol (or IP) address, mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
4. How Information Is Collected.Company may collect personal and non-personal information from you when you register with the Site; as a condition to gaining access to certain premium areas or features of the Site; when you order or purchase a product or service through the Site; or when you respond to an online survey or questionnaire through the Site. In addition, if you or a third party sends Company a comment, message or other communication (such as, by way of example only, e-mails, letters, facsimiles, phone calls, or voice messages) about you or your activities on the Site, then Company may collect any personal or non-personal information provided therein or therewith. Finally, Company may use various tracking, data aggregation, and data analysis technologies, including, for example:
- Cookies, which are small data files (such as, by way of example only, text files) stored on the computer or device you use to view a website, and which help store user preferences and activity. Cookies may record information you access on one page of a website to simplify subsequent interaction with that website, or to help streamline your transactions on related pages of that website. Most major web browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you might be able to adjust your computer’s, device’s or web browser’s preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to disable the use of some or all cookies on your computer or other devices. Please be advised that if you choose to reject all cookies, then certain areas of the Site might not function properly.
- Google analytics, which is a digital analytics service offered by Google Inc. that tracks, measures and generates information about a website’s traffic, sales, and similar information, and which is often used for statistical and marketing research.
5. Use of Information Collected.Company may use your personal and non-personal information in a variety of ways, such as, for example, to:
- respond to your questions and concerns;
- display content based upon your interests and preferences;
- provide you with updates and information concerning the Site;
- provide you with information about Company;
- provide you with information about Santa Rita Ranch, such as, for example, phase releases, pricing, amenities, and community events;
- improve the Site’s functions, content, and features;
- improve Company’s products and services;
- improve Company’s marketing efforts;
- assess your needs to determine suitable products and services;
- conduct research and analysis activities, such as, for example, website traffic, Site usage, and user behavior and activity on the Site;
- monitor the activities of you and others on the Site for user compliance;
- protect Company’s rights and properties; and/or
- protect the rights and properties of others (which may include you).
6. Sharing of Information Collected.Company will not share your personal information with, or disclose your personal information to, any third party, except:
- when required by law, such as, for example, to comply with a subpoena or other legal process;
- when Company believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect or enforce its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a crime or fraud, or to respond to a government request;
- to Company’s privacy administrator(s), legal advisors, and other employees and agents whose duties necessitate the access to or review of your personal information.
- to Company’s parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies;
- to Company’s successors and assigns;
- to home builders and marketers that participate with Santa Rita Ranch;
- to home builders, marketers and public relations teams that participate with Santa Rita Ranch (who may, in turn, share or disclose your personal information with their vendors on a limited basis in order to help facilitate their activities);
- to third parties who administer or manage the Site or portions thereof, such as, for example, web hosting providers, credit card or other payment processing company(s), and support service providers; and/or
- with your prior consent to do so.