Empty Nesters Meet Santa Rita Ranch
Life is full of possibilities when your children have flown the nest. Travel, a home business or just time to kick back and relax on the patio. Possibilities that may not include your current home. The solution? A home designed for empty nesters.
What is an empty nester home?
Typically, they are thoughtfully designed homes full of practical features that will carry active adults 55 and older through the next stage of their lives. An entire collection of floor plans designed for empty nesters can be found right here in Santa Rita Ranch.
What are some of the features you can expect to find?
- Single-story living
- Open floor plans
- Expansive outdoor living areas that are perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- Universal design features including a no-step entry, wider doorways and hallways, and extra floor space.
- Larger windows that provide extra light
- More light fixtures, user-friendly rocker light switches and undercabinet lighting
- High end features such as hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in showers, and custom cabinetry
- A low-maintenance lock-and-leave lifestyle
Garden homes such as those found in our Ventana neighborhood are particularly popular with empty nesters. Builders Scott Felder Homes and Sitterle Homes offer a masterful collection of floor plans in a pristine gated community. Homes priced from the $300,000s are low maintenance with front, side and backyard maintenance costs included in monthly HOA. They are easy to customize with options and upgrades allowing you to craft a home that fits your lifestyle.
If a gated community is not your preference, builders Wilshire Homes, Empire Communities, Lennar and Castlerock Communities offer spectacular floor plans that are “right-sized” for buyers looking to downsize without sacrificing the features they enjoy.
An advantage for empty nesters when they make the move to Santa Rita Ranch is all of the amenities they can enjoy such as miles of nature trails, the Wellness Barn, The Ranch House amenity center, and more. Amenities that allow you to stay active and enjoy your golden years!