You can call our latest amenity — under construction now — Texas-sized!
Located in the community’s Homestead neighborhood, Ranch Camp will sit on 8 acres and is the largest amenity complex in Santa Rita Ranch. It will have three pools, one of which will be a kiddie pool with a beach-entry designated for young swimmers. Ranch Camp will also boast a kids splash area, two pickleball courts, a pavilion, shaded arbors and a cornhole lawn. Here’s some of the fun residents can expect at Ranch Camp:
- Two resort-style pools promise ample space to laze the day away poolside.
- The kiddie pool will give our youngest swimmers their first taste of fun at the pool as they perch in the water and splash to their hearts’ content.
- A splash area will be where older children can splish, splash and stand under the water bucket waiting for the magic moment when Happy the Cow moos and the water dumps.
- Pickleball is quickly becoming the nation’s fast-growing sport, and Santa Rita Ranch residents will have two courts where they can discover why everyone is raving about pickleball.
- Cornhole is fun for the entire family — you don’t really mind if your 5-year-old moves up a few steps, do you? Make it a real challenge by saying the loser has to stand under the water bucket at the kids’ splash area. (Or on a really hot day, maybe that’s what the winner gets to do!)
- Pavilions are for picnics, birthday parties, family reunions and spontaneous get-togethers! We’re sure the pavilion at Ranch Camp will see lots of use.
- The shaded arbors at Ranch Camp will be calling — what a perfect place to sit outside and read a good book!
We can’t yet say when Ranch Camp will open but luckily, Santa Rita Ranch residents have plenty of places to play. There are authentic nature trails to explore, natural lakes for catch-and-release fishing and plenty of parks to discover natural beauty (Ranch Code No. 5). Your four-legged family members even have their own park!
The Green Play Park has courts for basketball and sand volleyball, as well as a splash pad, event lawn, playground, fitness zone and covered pavilion.
When the temperature begins to warm, residents can head to the Ranch House or The Hub — voted “Best Community Amenity” in 2020 — for cool fun in the pool. And we’re not talking just any kind of fun — there are water slides, pool games, splash parks and tanning shelves. Prefer to be poolside rather than in the water? We have plenty of places to lounge — including shady cabanas and a BBQ Barn. Residents can get swimsuit-ready at the Wellness Barn, a fitness center offering cardio machines, weight training-stations, on-demand fitness classes and weekly in-person classes.
Watch for updates on Ranch Camp as construction continues. In fact, stay up-to-date on all things Santa Rita Ranch by subscribing to our Ranch newsletter. Simply fill out the short contact form and you’ll be among the first to hear when Ranch Camp is set to open plus other community news. Until then, make sure to follow Ranch Code No. 11 — Have Fun Along the Way!