Lead, Grow and Serve
Our families living in Santa Rita Ranch North will be zoned to schools in Georgetown ISD. GISD schools offer diverse educational experiences and extensive community partnerships to create first-class students—and with their extraordinary 14:1 student to teacher ratio, 97% pass rate of the STAAR test, and score of 21:7 on the college readiness index, it’s working. In 2015, Georgetown ISD passed a $160 million bond issue for the improvements of all schools within the district. See all details on how the bond will impact schools Santa Rita Ranch is zoned to.
- Average commute time to school: less than 15 minutes
- In 2015, Georgetown ISD passed a $160 million bond issue for the improvement of all schools within the district
- Tippit Middle School is to see the most improvement from the $160 million GISD bond, with $25 million reserved for school improvements
- In the spring of 2013, Georgetown ISD issued an iPad to each teacher to bring mobile technologies to the classroom
- Pickett Elementary offers the latest in educational programs including SeaPerch underwater robotics, Honor Choir, Pickett Players, Chess Club, and so much more.