Spooky & Delicious
Make Halloween baking fun with this sinfully Wicked Good Halloween Brownie Pie! It is super fudgy, rich, and decadently topped with your favorite Halloween candies!
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate I used Harry & David Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, melted
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt I omitted because of Sea Salt in chocolate bar
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 or 3/4 cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 or 5 caramels chopped small
- 1/4 cup mini Reese’s Pieces or M&M’s
- Random Eye Candies
- Candy Corn Border
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray.
In the bowl with melted chocolate, add in oil and beat with a whisk until smooth.
Add in sugar, beat together, then add eggs and beat until incorporated.
Mix in flour and salt.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mainly clean. Be careful not to over bake.
Remove from the oven and let cool 15 -20 minutes
Microwave Nutella for 1 minute and spoon/pour onto brownies and spread.
Arrange remaining candy over the top.
Let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.