We are ecstatic for our upcoming (this weekend!!!) first annual Santa Rita Days Celebration. We have been gearing up all month long for this celebration for our history… if you haven’t heard about our history, it’s a story as big as the great state of Texas. Our story includes the patron Saint of the impossible, oil wells, nuns, roses and most importantly the value of higher education in Texas. You can see the full story here. To help us ring in Santa Rita Days we invite you to enjoy the following activities:
- Indulge in some cheesy Italian eats from Ropollo’s Pizza Food Truck
- Treat yourself to our Italian Sweet Bar
- Enjoy our resident Parade and Costume Contest
- Have you seen the photos from our last parade, they are ADORABLE!
- Strike a pose at our photo booth
- Have fun along the way!The party will not stop there we’re also opening the Big and Lil’ dip water-slides for the summer. The fun will not stop with these 2 two story tall water-slides ready for some splashin’ good times. We cannot wait to see all the splashes and fun our residents will have all summer long. Check out a couple of our favorite big and lil’ dip memories below.