When life hands you lemons, make Meyer Lemon Pie!
Meyer lemon pie is one of our favorite treats to serve to friends or family for a party or to simply enjoy on a regular day. Great for summer, this refreshing pie is delicious when served with a big scoop of Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream.
There’s really nothing like baking a pie with the fam on beautiful spring day. This incredibly easy recipe is not only delicious, but will sure to foster memories for years to come. See the full instructions below to see why we just can’t get enough of Meyer Lemon Pie!
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 3/4 fluid ounces Meyer lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sugar, eggs, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour melted butter into the blender and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Transfer lemon filling to the pastry shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is just set, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow pie to rest until completely set before serving, about 15 minutes more.
Love this sweet treat? Check out our Pina Colada Cream Pie recipe!