If you like to drink Pina Coladas wait till you see this pie recipe! Just as refreshing as the drink, this no bake Pina Colada pie is really easy to make and is a perfect summertime treat during these hot summer months on the Ranch.
This pie recipe is surely going to spark your day up, so make sure to share this tropical sensation with family and friends and get them in the aloha spirit with this tasty treat!
Recipe by: Mom on Time Out
Graham Cracker Crust
1⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cups granulated sugar
8 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp rum extract
½ tsp clear vanilla extract
20 oz can crushed pineapple, very well drained
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl. Use a fork to combine.
2. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 8 to 9.5 inch pie pan.
3. Place in refrigerator while preparing the filling.
4. Whisk heavy whipping cream in a mixer until stiff peaks form. Remove from bowl and let it chill.
5. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Then beat in sugar and extracts until combined.
6. Fold in whipped cream, pineapple, and coconut,.
7. Spoon into prepared crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
8. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
9. Top with Reddi-wip and toasted coconut (optional)
10. Get festive, and add a cherry on top
11. It’s pie time!