Thanksgiving is the meal that keeps on giving thanks to delicious leftover dishes like this! Savor your Thanksgiving meal and leave no food behind with this hearty Leftover Thanksgiving Nachos recipe from the Food Network. In just 6 easy steps, you will craft leftovers that will leave you giving thanks for the excess!
• 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile in adobo
• 10 cups tortilla chips
• 2 cups shredded leftover turkey meat
• 3 cups shredded Cheddar
• 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 2 cups thinly sliced leftover cooked Brussels sprouts
• 1 1/2 cups leftover cubed roasted butternut squash
• 1 cup packaged french-fried onions
• 1 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves or parsley leaves
• 1/2 cup sliced black olives
• 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Stir the sour cream and chipotle chile together in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wraps and refrigerate.
3. Place half the chips on a rimmed baking sheet. Top with one-third of the turkey, cheeses, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and fried onions.
4. Scatter the remaining chips on top followed by the remaining two-thirds of turkey, cheeses, Brussels sprouts and fried onions.
5. Bake until the cheeses melt (around 5 to 7 minute)
6. Add sour cream and extra adobo sauce. Garnish with cilantro, black olives, and jalapenos.