The Georgetown Farmers Market has been offering the finest produce, free range eggs, cheese, nuts, and more to Central Texas for over thirty years! Located at Republic Square Center, the market is open every Thursday from 2:30-5:30pm and is the perfect spot to pick up delicious ingredients for our favorite fall recipes!
One of our favorite simple recipes to serve up this fall is Brussels Sprouts! Serve up this yummy & nutrient-packed side after shopping the Georgetown Farmer’s Market – the perfect place for in season fruits and veggies!
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
What you’ll need:
- Brussels sprouts
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and thoroughly dry.
- Put Brussels Sprouts, minced garlic, olive oil (light coat), half a lemon’s juice, salt and pepper in a bowl– fully coat the sprouts.
- Spread the sprouts on a cookie sheet, generously sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on the top of the Brussels Sprouts.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has become crispy and golden.
- Squeeze a little fresh lemon on top of the sprouts right when they come out of the oven.
- Serve them up and enjoy!
Serve up this healthy, fall inspired, farm to table, side with your next meal!
Ranch Code #6: Live active and healthy.